Looking to buy a Custom Rig for Gaming or 3D Rendering or just need a high performance PC? Reach out to us and we will help you get the best systems for your need. Fill the form below and tell us what you want with your budget. And we will deliver it right at your doorstep. We have partnered with XRIG to give you the best possible systems for special needs. Get special offers when ordered from Noobs2pro. Just fill in the form below:
Fill The Form For Your Custom PC
Partnered with XRIG..
Fill the form above and You can now get hassle-free custom made PC right at your home. International Delivery is available as per need.
Some of our Happy and Satisfied Customers:
– I had bought the X1-GS and had slight delay due to covid . But after sales support offered was really appreciatable . The Aluminium outer body and the paint finish and dimensions are really good . Their packaging and detailing is on PAR with professional Gaming Rigs . They have timely offers and discounts with purchases and please avail them.
– The best one stop solution to your Workstation or Gaming PC regarding builds and I mean it(after trying tons of shops/sellers). They really and truely hold the term System Engineers and Integrators. Provides in-depth discussion with their customers for delivering more than satisfactory of a build to them. Highly recommended to any and every one.
– Loved custom build PC from Xrig, great service, and an excellent modding.. I didn’t know that a beast machine can be contained in a small portable BOX .. .. excellent
– I love my customised X1. Complete value for money and packs the right amount of power I need in my PC. Unbelievable price for the hardware supplied and the make of the entire rig.
Thank you Adi, Raja for the support, and the entire team of Xrig!
– Everyone who is in 3d or vfx and also gaming industry don’t knw about good performance pc for their work blindly trust on #XRIG , For their workstation or custom built PC’s….
– Excellent PCs. These people are skilled in the art. No problems at all. Been using the system for almost a year now, and they’ve managed to cool an RTX 2060 so well that it’s comfortable with mild overclocking. I recommend you to reach out to them and get a custom build.