Best Graphics Settings for FAU-G Mobile Game
FAUG is the latest mobile game trending in india after the latest pubg mobile ban. Pubg suffered huge losses in india after the ban and its place was taken by the homemade FAUG android game. So to help out my fellow new players here are the best settings for FAUG to enjoy the game
Best Graphics Settings FAUG Android Game:
Graphics: Medium or High
Currently the game only has 1 main setting for graphics. I recommend using medium. Its a good balance between performance and graphics. High and very High are recommended for tablets.
That’s all folks. Sorry not much tweaking is available since its a beta game.
You can also try the following methods to improve performance.
- 1) Game mode or performance mode
- 2. Uninstall unnecessary apps
- 3. Free up internal storage
- 4. Disable live Wallpapers & Animations
- 5. Install Games on Internal Memory Only
- 6. System and OS updates
- 7. Use lite versions of android apps
- 8. Find bloatware and uninstall it (Or disable it if you cannot uninstall the apps)
- 9. Turn off auto-sync
- 10. Turn off unnecessary services
- 11. Scan for Viruses and remove them
- 12. Wipe cache
- 13. Factory Reset your phone
Everyone else should try this guide for making your android phone faster for gaming.